_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Where are the Campaign entries?
kayelbe
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 50 posts
Armorama: 35 posts
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2003 - 01:40 PM UTC
OK, another dumb question, but how do I view the campaign entries? I can't find the link or page where all of you guys posted pics of your entries. Are they on MSN, and if so, what is the link? All I can find is "the link above"--above where?

Sorry for the ignorance,
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
KitMaker: 1,538 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2003 - 01:47 PM UTC
Heya Kevin!

The MSN albums are at http://groups.msn.com/armorama . You have to have an MSN account to create your own album. I think you also need an account to post pictures. Usually the campaign leader will create an album and the participants can just add their pictures there. You can post your pictures there too.

Have fun!
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2003 - 03:50 PM UTC
Kevin (and John),
There is also the new feature on this site where you can upload up to one campaign image per day as part of your campaign journal. Just click the "Campaigns" link at the left to find the campaign and view entries by other users (or make your own). I am still fleshing all the functionality of that section out though so more will be available later.

Cheers,
Jim
kayelbe
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 50 posts
Armorama: 35 posts
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2003 - 04:23 PM UTC
Jim,
I should have been more specific...
For example, I am interested in seeing the entries for the spacecraft campaign. Where are they? The campaign is over (I think), so where are the entries? This question applies to any of the campaigns, because I am clueless as to where they are.
Thanks,
Kev
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2003 - 04:33 PM UTC
Kevin,
Good question. I know I have seen posts in the Spacecraft forum that had images of some of the projects. They can still add pictures of their final finished (or unfinished) project to the journal system. Did you look on the MSN site? I think there was at least one area there for them.

Jim
 _GOTOTOP