_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Allied - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Allied forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Masters Production Converstion
CaptainAhab
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 12:10 PM UTC
Could anyone clue me in on Masters Production resin conversions. I've never seen any of them in person, and can't seem to find any reviews on them. I'm interested in the one for the Duce and a half w/40mm Bofors.

Any comments on quality would be appreciated.

Thanks
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 12:15 PM UTC
I have the Bofors AA Conversion for Tamiya's CCKW-353. I really like the quality and detail of the product. It's great - and I don't say that often. I feel it'll make a fantastic addition to my collection when it's done.

Gunnie
Bravo21
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 78 posts
Armorama: 63 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 02:18 PM UTC
Look Ahab,

Don't worry about the quality of the kit - it's fine. Trust Mr. Guntruck. Just settle down, have another Fuller's, crack open your wallet and buy the dang thing! On second thought, you better finish that new workbench first. And NO, the Demag isn't finished yet!
tedward
Visit this Community
Taipei, Taiwan / 台灣
KitMaker: 53 posts
Armorama: 40 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 02:20 PM UTC
Not only the product quality is remarkable like Gunnie mentioned, but also have very good after sales service. I broke the PE part of my same product that Gunnie have, 40mm Bofors AA gun, by careless and sent email to Master Product to ask for a new PE part. I got what I need from Master Product within 2 weeks.
CaptainAhab
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 03:16 PM UTC
Thanks for the replys guys,

It looks nice on Mission Models web site, but I have this strange paranoia about buying resin kits sight unseen.

Bravo21 huh? As a matter of fact I think I will have a Fullers or 2, or a pitcher. And yes, I am almost done with the workbench. Demag? What Demag? Where's that confounded Demag?

If anyone knows where I could find pictures of that Masters conversion (before paint) I would be grateful. :-)
 _GOTOTOP