_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
T-72M WIP
seb43
Visit this Community
Paris, France
KitMaker: 2,315 posts
Armorama: 2,158 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 03:43 PM UTC
Really Great piece of work
I really love the foliage

Congrats
seb
Jacques
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 4,630 posts
Armorama: 4,498 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 04:10 PM UTC
George, I can help you with those DML tankers. If/when you order from me again, remind me and I will get you a set as well.

If you do not want to wait, another option is eBay...There always seems to be a set of those on their. But the detail and molding is definately early '90's stuff...don't expect miracles with them!

While you may have had problems, and of course you know where every little fault with the kit is, remember that to all of us it is still a great build. Mainly because we have not done it yet.

Now get to that TOS kit, I am interested in your views on the conversion.
Reiter960
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 503 posts
Armorama: 500 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 06:20 PM UTC
what do you just mean by if, sir? I know they are not a piece of perfection, but it's practically a blessing DML were enthusiastic enough to make this kind of figure sets in plastic. I dream of a day when Master Box or Miniart or at least Zvezda release a cold war to modern armored vehicle crew set. I'll wright you a PM about your offer
Another thing to note about accuracy is that road wheels have a bit too hard edges for dent contours, they aren't that bad and you can actually smoothen them up, if so bolts will probably be gone, but digital camera always makes even smallest imperfection stand out.
Yoni_Lev
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 861 posts
Armorama: 394 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 08:44 PM UTC
You may have your reservations about the build, George, but I think it looks MDF.

Mighty

Darn

Fine.

It's really a nice piece of work.

-YL
jimz66
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
KitMaker: 1,165 posts
Armorama: 1,105 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 08:26 AM UTC
Great job George. I relly like the finish on this one. And man o man those trees looks so real. Nice touch. Thanks for sharing.
 _GOTOTOP