_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Allied - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Allied forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
New pics in the Gallerie
csch
Visit this Community
Buenos Aires, Argentina
KitMaker: 1,941 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 01:52 AM UTC
Hi everyone. New pics of my Shermans M4 & M4A1 have been posted in the Gallerie.
I invite everybody to see them.
Thanks Ronny ! :-) :-) :-)
Roadkill
Visit this Community
Antwerpen, Belgium
KitMaker: 2,029 posts
Armorama: 822 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 02:08 AM UTC
Lol, that is quick :-) You dont even give me chance to tell you first, ahwel, you found them, I was planning on making a feature of the winter Sherman, maybe I will later

Carlos, I think you are a fast builder and you told me thet new ones are comming, and they are getting better everytime, keep them comming.

Here are the direct links toe those pictures:

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?set_albumName=albut00&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

https://armorama.kitmaker.net/modules.php?set_albumName=albut01&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

My favorite is the Sherman with winterwash, very nice
csch
Visit this Community
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 02:16 AM UTC
Oh, I´m sorry Ronny it was not my intention I will send you the text anyway. I think my wfe has reason when he tells me I´m anxious.
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 02:25 AM UTC
Indeed two lovely models csch. Well painted and finished models. Love the extra frame you added where the dust covers are removed. Maybe some extra rust should be added here in the holes as this would be bare metal and come in contact with the wet more often. One other point would be that the weathering on the front ends in a straight line. This stands out as very obvious. Small nit-picks that you might keep in mind for next time maybe!
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 03:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi everyone. New pics of my Shermans M4 & M4A1 have been posted in the Gallerie.

Nice photos.

I'm going to move these photos to the ShermieFest Gallery that's already been created for M4 subjects. This will help keep them all together, and hopefully prevent future accusations of not posting or responding to submitted Gallery material.

SHERMIE-FEST

Gunnie
DRAGONWAGON
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 1,041 posts
Armorama: 501 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 03:39 AM UTC
Hi, csch...The pics of the early M4 in winter-sceme look awesome!! I like the very subtile weathering, and especially the rust around the gun-shield.
A very good job..All the best, John.
csch
Visit this Community
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 04:37 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Nice photos.

I'm going to move these photos to the ShermieFest Gallery that's already been created for M4 subjects. This will help keep them all together, and hopefully prevent future accusations of not posting or responding to submitted Gallery material.

SHERMIE-FEST

Gunnie

Hi Guntruck, as I said in my e-mail that I sent you today, I was not accusing you about what you´re saying. It was a missunderstanding and I fell sorry about that.
Thanks for puting them in the Shermie Fest.
csch
Visit this Community
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2003 - 06:20 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi, csch...The pics of the early M4 in winter-sceme look awesome!! I like the very subtile weathering, and especially the rust around the gun-shield.
A very good job..All the best, John.

Thanks John
 _GOTOTOP