_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Early Armor
WWI and other early tanks and armored cars.
Hosted by Darren Baker
figs and rubble and shermans.....
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 2,085 posts
Armorama: 1,227 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2003 - 03:05 PM UTC
like to start a campaign. for those who might remember I posted something on a campaign idea I had....KInda dull so I rethought it.

Topic: 1/35 sherman tank at action(no specific time or place)

requirements: must be 24" by 24" or whatever is nesecary for the dio not more than the previous size. Must include rubble or a destroyed building of some kind.must show a sherman tank in action against some sort of enemy force(sherman may be isreali).must also include two figs or more.It also must include water of some kind.(water must be visible ice is allowed)

classes:unmodified:totally oob
slightly modified:slight modifications,borrowed parts from other kits,rifle slings etc.
modified: modified with P/E or many scrath parts.
heavily modified:covered in P/E, lots of spare parts from other kits,etc.

Timing: I do not know what start time is best so any advice would be welcome

p.s.if there is anything I should add please respond in this post the purpose of this campaign is to give people who haven't built shermans a good reason to do so(that means you dave #:-) ) and it is always fun to be in a friendly competition
Grasshopp12
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 757 posts
Armorama: 459 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2003 - 03:20 PM UTC
Sounds like a good idea to me (especially seeing as I picked one up a few days ago at a show). From the sounds of things you may get better results in the dio board as this sounds like a dio project. Good luck with getting this going, I'll be in.
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 2,085 posts
Armorama: 1,227 posts
Posted: Friday, April 04, 2003 - 08:29 AM UTC
I have updated the rules and the requirements. They are at the diorama forum section heres a link: https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/10756&page=1
 _GOTOTOP