_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
Eastern Express cust. service????
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2007 - 08:13 AM UTC
Does anyone know of a way to get replacement parts for Eastern Express kits? I received their BTR-D in a trade. It is missing one of the two sprues that contains the roadwheels and some other common parts. No fault of the trader, I knew it was coming that way. I'm now looking to replace the sprue from somewhere. I can't seem to find any type customer service or parts replacement site for them. Am I out of luck?
GeraldOwens
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 3,736 posts
Armorama: 3,697 posts
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2007 - 03:35 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Does anyone know of a way to get replacement parts for Eastern Express kits? I received their BTR-D in a trade. It is missing one of the two sprues that contains the roadwheels and some other common parts. No fault of the trader, I knew it was coming that way. I'm now looking to replace the sprue from somewhere. I can't seem to find any type customer service or parts replacement site for them. Am I out of luck?

As far as I know, the company is defunct, and many of their molds have moved on to other companies, notably Zvezda.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2007 - 05:56 PM UTC
Thanks.

O.K. Next question:

Does anyone know if Zvezda has a customer service site, number, or something and if they supply replacement parts?

Edit: I found the Zvezda website and sent a request. We'll see what happens.
 _GOTOTOP