Hosted by Darren Baker
Predictions for 2008 in 1/72nd
nikon1
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
KitMaker: 622 posts
Armorama: 605 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 02:50 PM UTC
I predict that DML or Trumpeter will release several versions of the Styker.
Dragon will release several more versions of the HMMWV. Trumpeter will also release several versions of the LAV 25. And several versions of the Land Rover will finally be releases. Also Goffy will release several sets of modern US and German figures.
Charlie
steelrudi
Visit this Community
Iowa, United States
KitMaker: 243 posts
Armorama: 104 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 03:07 PM UTC
Lets hope so! I could go with some up armored Humvees, straight from the box, as long as they are close, and don't need to much in the PE, and AM, additions. An up-graded USMC LAV-25, and Modern U.S. Armor crew, and Marine Infantry to go with it would be wonderful too. Also, a EAAK set for the AAVP7A1 could work too, so you dont have to mortage your house, and burn up the search engines, trying to find the Hobby Fan conversion. Other than that I'm happy.

Interiors for the above kits at a reasonable price could be something AM manufactures look into also. Just a thought, I dont expect them to happen. There is always hope though.
MLD
Visit this Community
Vermont, United States
KitMaker: 3,569 posts
Armorama: 2,070 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 04:49 PM UTC
Zimmereted versions of DML's Panther A and G kits, Stugs, and Tigers.
Cyberhobby will finally do the 234 with the schwelblaffette turret..

DML will do the Stryker as a 2 or 3 in one and it will be good, but will not come with slat armor out of the box. And since I started work on the old Tamiya parts to adapt to the DML base 251, DML will release a 251D with the rocket launchers.. Stuka on Foot.

Tamiya will release at least one out of left field kit ala the Renault UE carrier and re-release at least 2 old kits w new figures (theirs or ICM's)

I am sorry to say that I think Academy's M113 and the re-released E100 from DML will be disappointments.

I'm sticking to the predictions I made elsewhere about the MMiR publishing schedule.
It's 10 days later and the latest promise has passed.

The Lion Roar Nebelweffer will be amazing, but incredibly fiddly to build.

New tooled RSO from Trumpeter or AFV (more likely) to go with the Nebelweffer.

The T62, BMP3s and PT76's will show up but the MAZ will be further delayed from Trumpeter.

Mike
fsrpcunha
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 39 posts
Armorama: 35 posts
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2007 - 02:18 AM UTC
This is limited in braille-scale to 1/72 right ?

So a "Also, a EAAK set for the AAVP7A1 could work too, so you don't have to mortage your house," is available form Dragon (the whole kit). Is fact Dragon has 5 version of AAVP7A1 in 1/72!!!!!

Has for the Dragon Hummers.... Is there a version in the field that Dragon hasn't issue yet?

More Trumpeter versions of the Stryker would be great, as well as all the LAV versions.

And if Dragon comes up with as many Shermans as they did in 2007 it would be great. Look at those M4/M4 hybrid/M4A2(W)75mm/M4DV/M4A1DV that are missing....

Cunha
nikon1
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
KitMaker: 622 posts
Armorama: 605 posts
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2007 - 05:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

This is limited in braille-scale to 1/72 right ?

So a "Also, a EAAK set for the AAVP7A1 could work too, so you don't have to mortage your house," is available form Dragon (the whole kit). Is fact Dragon has 5 version of AAVP7A1 in 1/72!!!!!

Has for the Dragon Hummers.... Is there a version in the field that Dragon hasn't issue yet?

More Trumpeter versions of the Stryker would be great, as well as all the LAV versions.

And if Dragon comes up with as many Shermans as they did in 2007 it would be great. Look at those M4/M4 hybrid/M4A2(W)75mm/M4DV/M4A1DV that are missing....

Cunha

It's for all scales
Charlie
 _GOTOTOP