_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Welcome....to the Twilight Zone....
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 03:45 PM UTC
:::in my best Rod Serling impression:::

There is a place... very much like this place. But the hallways are empty. No one is home. That's because... you have stepped into the Twilight Zone.

hehe

http://64.226.43.136

This is the site running on the new server. I will be blowing away the copy of the database that it's currently running but in the mean time feel free to give it the 1-2. If anyone finds any bugs or odd behaviour please let me know. I think the gallery is doing some odd stuff, but this may clear up once the site is not resolving from an IP address. Or not, the error seems to go away once the page (album) has been loaded once. I think I had this happen once before actually and ended up going to all the albums to clear it up. Of course this was when there were like 50-100 albums. Lol.. not doing that this time.

Have fun. But remember all posts on this site will eventually get lost so don't get carried away using it.

Jim
BroAbrams
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 1,546 posts
Armorama: 1,081 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 06:41 PM UTC
When I go into the gallery it puts this at the top of each page:

arning: fopen("/usr/local/www/vhosts/armorama.com/htdocs/modules/gallery/albums/albun63/photos.dat.lock","a+") - Permission denied in /usr/local/www/vhosts/armorama.com/htdocs/modules/gallery/platform/fs_unix.php on line 53
Error: Could not open lock file (/usr/local/www/vhosts/armorama.com/htdocs/modules/gallery/albums/albun63/photos.dat.lock)!
Warning: fopen("/usr/local/www/vhosts/armorama.com/htdocs/modules/gallery/albums/albun63/album.dat.lock","a+") - Permission denied in /usr/local/www/vhosts/armorama.com/htdocs/modules/gallery/platform/fs_unix.php on line 53
Error: Could not open lock file (/usr/local/www/vhosts/armorama.com/htdocs/modules/gallery/albums/albun63/album.dat.lock)!

Maybe you can understand some of it.

Rob
User_789
Visit this Community
Sweden
KitMaker: 476 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 09:00 PM UTC
Jim,

The site loads even faster now! No more PHP errors, what I can see. The swedish site works perfectly!

Thanks for a good site.
scoccia
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
KitMaker: 2,606 posts
Armorama: 1,721 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 10:09 PM UTC
Well done Jim. Congrats and thank you again for the outstanding service you offer us.
Bravissimo e grazie!!!

ArmouredSprue
Visit this Community
South Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 1,958 posts
Armorama: 1,003 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 13, 2003 - 11:58 AM UTC
Ok Jimbo! Well done job!
Cheers
 _GOTOTOP