1/72 Jagdtiger
Martinnnn
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 5,435 posts
Armorama: 2,762 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 12:27 AM UTC
Hi all,

Here are some pics of my Italeri 1/72 Jagdtiger in progress. This model is my entry for the "Virus 72" small scale campaign we have at the Kitmaker Benelux site.

En met wat eerste weathering komen we al aardig in de buurt. Wel even wennen in deze schaal...

Martin
tray
Visit this Community
Budapest, Hungary
KitMaker: 193 posts
Armorama: 186 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 01:30 AM UTC
Hi Martin,

I ilke your JT, the painting is very good. The rusting, the shades, the tracks are all nicely done!

I also like the missing fenders. How much scrutchbuilding was involved in that? I guess you cut them yourself and also made the attachment points on the hull, right?

Martinnnn
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 5,435 posts
Armorama: 2,762 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 03:24 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Martin,

I ilke your JT, the painting is very good. The rusting, the shades, the tracks are all nicely done!

I also like the missing fenders. How much scrutchbuilding was involved in that? I guess you cut them yourself and also made the attachment points on the hull, right?

That's correct! I also scratched the tow cable and the attechment points for the tow cable.

Glad you like it,
Martin
Braille
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,501 posts
Armorama: 1,485 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 11:06 AM UTC
Martin,

Looks like you've done a very outstanding job of bringing up the details on this ex- ESCI kit. Like the color and weathering but could use a little dust and pigments on the lower hull, wheels and tracks. Just my two cents!

Otherwise looks to be a winner!

-Eddy
 _GOTOTOP