_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
Source for Blast Models T-72 turret?
Firecap4
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 309 posts
Armorama: 288 posts
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2008 - 12:53 PM UTC
Can anyone direct me to a source that has the Blast Models T-72M1 turret kit in stock? Every online dealer I can think to check doesn't have it in stock. I did try Blast Models' site directly, but couldn't tell if their site was current or not: they showed it going for around $ 49 bucks U.S., and I thought this was like a $100 kit? Any leads anyone can give me would be appreciated.
chefchris
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 1,544 posts
Armorama: 1,464 posts
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2008 - 01:12 PM UTC
You can trust their on-line shop. Buy with confidence.....

Stateside theres a couple of places, but you'll find it cheaper through their site. Mission Models, Greatmodels, R & J are some I know that carry the line. GreatModels prices are a bit ridiculous on the Blast stuff......

The T72 turret is a VERY nice one

Chris
neil22
Visit this Community
Cotes-d`Armor, France
KitMaker: 292 posts
Armorama: 281 posts
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2008 - 01:37 PM UTC
hi
i use the blast-models.com site reguarly, they are good i think, never had a problem, good fast service always.

neil
rinaldi119
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 375 posts
Armorama: 282 posts
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2008 - 02:04 PM UTC
IIRC the Blast T-72 turret is OOP, which is why I think sites list it out of stock. You might try an email to them to see if it still available or try the sale forums/ebay. It is definitely worth the effort.

HTH,

Mike
C_JACQUEMONT
Visit this Community
Loire-Atlantique, France
KitMaker: 2,433 posts
Armorama: 2,325 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 09:57 PM UTC

Quoted Text

IIRC the Blast T-72 turret is OOP, which is why I think sites list it out of stock. You might try an email to them to see if it still available or try the sale forums/ebay. It is definitely worth the effort.

HTH,

Mike

It is not out of production! I just checked with Blast and they have it in stock.

The item is on the Blast website do a search for T72 and you'll find it!

http://www.blast-models.com

I highly recommend them for mail order (I'm in France now but used them when I was in UK and Australia and they were very fast, with superior packaging to boot).

Cheers,

Christophe
 _GOTOTOP