_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
campaign idea
SIRNEIL
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 658 posts
Armorama: 599 posts
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2008 - 09:52 AM UTC
hi guys
i have an idea for a campaign but before i start can someone please tell me what i have to do to get involved with one. as you can see i haven't got any ribbons or campaign medals(poor me) . i usually only make modern afv but never see campaigns for this kind of thing. i didnt get any feedback for a challenger 2 so i must be barking up the wrong tree, so i think i need a change in direction .anyway i have a stash of cyber hobby kits in the loft. if we have an only cyber hobby campaign i can join in and it will cost every one an absolute bloody fortune in tigers
all the best
neil
markm
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,757 posts
Armorama: 1,148 posts
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2008 - 04:21 PM UTC
Modern campaigns pop up once and awhile. To become involved in one just click the campaign tab at the top of the page and it will show you which ones are active. hit the enlist button and you are in. You can get an idea of what past campaigns have been done by clicking the armor or dio button on the left of the page in the campaign area.
Jon_Vancil
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 175 posts
Armorama: 128 posts
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2008 - 05:16 PM UTC
Neil if modern vehicles are your thing, the MEDIC! campaign is underway and is open to all eras. I'm building a Unimog medical truck and several dioramas are in the works as well as a few Humvee ambulances. Sorry about the plug, but check us out! If you have any questions just send me a PM.
grayghost666
KitMaker: 2,458 posts
Armorama: 656 posts
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2008 - 06:47 PM UTC
hello Neil,
if you like modern armour only,why don't you start a campaign about it.just pick at start and end time line. lets say the start time is 1960 and the end time 2000. so any tank,APC.SP artillary, or support vehicle is allowed. so a M60 or T80 is ok but a T54 or M48 is out. then post it and see what intrest there is.i have a M60 that i have wanted to build,but since thier has been no campaign's for it,it stays on the shelf.
if you need any help,just ask.i think that 2008 is full for campaigns,so you might want to shoot for 2009.
cheers,
Bruce
Vermont6
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 155 posts
Armorama: 127 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 08:53 AM UTC
Nell

While I am mostly a WWII guy, I do like from time to time to build the new stuff. If you start it we will come.

_GOTOTOP