Hosted by Darren Baker
My T-13 type I
arbalet
Visit this Community
Moscow City, Russia
KitMaker: 12 posts
Armorama: 11 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 08:30 AM UTC
I'd like to share with you pics of my latest model, Belgian self-propelled gun T-13 type I. The model is by Retrokit, made out of the box, only the barrel of the machine gun is made of wire as well as holders of turret's roof. The model is painted by Vallejo acrylics, weathered by Winsor & Newton oils, Zvezda acrylics and Winsor & Newton and Faber Castel dry pastels. Insignia is painted by hand. Once again sorry for out-of-balanced photos.

BornToDig
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
KitMaker: 345 posts
Armorama: 311 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 09:35 AM UTC
Wow! What an interesting little vehicle! Am I right in thinking that the gun is oriented towards the rear?

I like your finish, but I have one question. Did you use a bright silver to simulate the metal parts of the track, or is that just some paint rubbing off and the plastic showing through? This is a very common problem on my 1/72 armor kits for some reason.
GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 3,694 posts
Armorama: 2,693 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 12:08 PM UTC
I agree it's very interesting and very nicely built! I wonder when Tamiya will do one in 1/35.
guygantic
Visit this Community
Antwerpen, Belgium
KitMaker: 7,084 posts
Armorama: 970 posts
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008 - 04:17 AM UTC
Beeing a Belgian, I like this one a lot ! Nice finishing touches ! Good weathering too.
Must have been a piece of rubbish in the battle fields ! G.
sadodd
Visit this Community
Nebraska, United States
KitMaker: 270 posts
Armorama: 269 posts
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008 - 04:44 AM UTC
Vladimir,

WOW. Outstanding work, and in braille scale to boot. Can't get any better than that. Once again Outstanding.
 _GOTOTOP