_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
MK-Model P-32 trailer quality?
dukw
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 263 posts
Armorama: 228 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 11:56 PM UTC
Hello,
i am plan to buy this kit: MK-Model MK35007 P-32 trailer. But i don't want to waist money. So, can someone out there give me some informations about that kit? How is the molding and what about the details, fitt etc. Any help is welcome.

Cheers Harald

barv
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,594 posts
Armorama: 973 posts
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2008 - 03:21 AM UTC

About to do the P32.....here is the P50 N

Nice kits ......instructions are easy ........fit is good ..........parts are crisp ...went together in 1 hr .........the P32 looks the same
....have TATRA's to go with them ..and they lookjust as good so far
aye
BARV
(GOSMG)
dukw
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 263 posts
Armorama: 228 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 05:43 AM UTC
Thank you for your effort Steve.
Now, the decision is easy. I must buy the P-50 N and a Tatra Koloss too :-) That will be an other nice combination. I plan to use the P-32 trailer in conjuction with the Tatra 141, loaded with a VT34.

Happy modelling
Harald
guni-kid
Visit this Community
KitMaker: 521 posts
Armorama: 514 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 12:42 PM UTC
It's been a very old thread, I am aware of this... That said I still have to add to be honest with ourselves: MMK offers a very (!!) nice range of rare vehicles from the eastern block, especially Czech manufactures (like all the Tatra variants), but their kit quality is a lot to ask for the amount of money they're charging: it is mediate in most of the parts, awful in some right out in a few others... You will always have to bring a lot of patience, reference material, scratch building skills and stamina with their kits... not to forget the money... Then (and only then) you are able to build some real show case pieces that most of the others around you don't have to show

Sorry for bringing up this old thread again, but I couldn't resist answering it thinking of my own frustrating experiences with their kits (the Tatra 813 especially).
 _GOTOTOP