_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
Welcome back the Forum and Tankette Vol 42/6
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 05:53 AM UTC
Hi folks,

Let us all welcome the forum back on line. It’s good to see it again. Many thanks to all those behind the scenes for providing a good service.

Plus, let us also welcome the new issue of Tankette, Vol 42/6. Our Editor, Neil is also getting us back on line too. Check our website for a review of its contents. If you haven’t received your copy by now, it must be time for you to renew your subscription. If so, I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Kind regards,

Gary Williams
Pres/Sec of MAFVA
GrahamCotter
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 08:38 AM UTC
Hi Gary,
Please could you print details of MAFVA Essex Present Arms show in Tankette.
Many thanks
Graham

MAFVA Essex is hosting Present Arms 2008 at Marshalls Park School, Pettits Lane, Romford, RM1 4EH on Saturday 16th August.
There will be 20+ traders & 20+ groups exhibiting armour, ships, aircraft, wargames, figures & militaria; free car park, refreshments, raffle, demonstrations & classic military vehicles.
Admission is £2.50 for adults, £1.50 for concessions or you can get a family of two adults & two kiddies in for £7.00.
Show will be open to the public from 10.00 to 16.00.
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Friday, March 07, 2008 - 12:18 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Gary,
Please could you print details of MAFVA Essex Present Arms show in Tankette.
Many thanks
Graham

MAFVA Essex is hosting Present Arms 2008 at Marshalls Park School, Pettits Lane, Romford, RM1 4EH on Saturday 16th August.
There will be 20+ traders & 20+ groups exhibiting armour, ships, aircraft, wargames, figures & militaria; free car park, refreshments, raffle, demonstrations & classic military vehicles.
Admission is £2.50 for adults, £1.50 for concessions or you can get a family of two adults & two kiddies in for £7.00.
Show will be open to the public from 10.00 to 16.00.

Hi Graham,

May I suggest that you enter this as a dedicated message on the forum. Also send the info direct to the Editor, Neil Wharton and the website Editor, Bill Hanna. They will enter it in the relevant sections of the Tankette and the Website, What's On and Branches pages.

I hope that it is a great day for you all and will be there if I can make it.

Cheers,

Gary
 _GOTOTOP