_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: IDF [Israeli Defense Forces]
Armor and AFVs of the IDF army from 1947-today.
Hosted by Darren Baker
reference for IDFs Mack transport?
pzcreations
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 2,106 posts
Armorama: 1,116 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 05:28 AM UTC
I have the resin kit from AEF designs of the Mack DM895 transport., but, I cant find any reference for it, other than some distance photos. really, what Im after are some interior shots, and maybe the rear chassis. My search on the web hasnt come up with anything except a few exterior shots. same for the local library , looking at Mack books.
gckpa2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 73 posts
Armorama: 43 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 11:12 AM UTC
Hi Tim,
Here is a web site of someone selling a DM895SX There is no interior but a small part of the rear chassis is in a photo. You might try searching on DM895SX for used pcs. they usually have some photos. It's not much, hope it helps a little.

http://byron.co.il/pdf/MACK%20DM895SX(3).pdf

Gary
tom
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 681 posts
Armorama: 452 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 11:17 AM UTC
Is this what the IRAQs used also.

Happy MOdeling
Tom
pzcreations
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 2,106 posts
Armorama: 1,116 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 12:10 PM UTC
thanks Gary, I did come up with that site as well. Ive tried variations of using the Mack designation, and only come up with at best a few junkyard trucks for sale. My main interest , if anyone would know, is what the seats look like. Some of the older models like that had a box type seat support, some had the scissors support. The kit comes with basic block seats with no detail, and Id like to have the drivers door open. I guess if all else fails, I'll have to go with the photos I have from my boss' 74 Bison.
 _GOTOTOP