_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Campaign Proposal: Strykers!!!
emroglan
Visit this Community
Istanbul, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 1,163 posts
Armorama: 842 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 02:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks Emre, sure you can be the second leader, the start date right now is August. You know what, why don't you build them all!

Marek

Yeah right. Apparently, you don't know how slow I am.
NebLWeffah
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 1,683 posts
Armorama: 1,248 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 03:21 AM UTC
So is this just for Stykers or will other wheelies like LAV III's or AVGP Cougars and Grizzlies be included...? Jus tmodern or how about WWII German or Allied equipment like the Sdkfz 222 or the Staghound? If it's just Strykers, then It could be argued that an LAV III is a Styker derivative so it should be clear. I'm not trying to be difficult here, just wanting to be sure...

thanks

Bob
skeletondude
Visit this Community
Jogeva, Estonia
KitMaker: 129 posts
Armorama: 125 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 03:28 AM UTC
Sorry, forgot to post the rules here too, anyways, it's WWII to moderm and any wheeled AFV/APC qualifies, like the German Sdk.kfz's etc. Again, sorry for not posting the rules here, I had a very diffucult day today, I only managed to send the campaign proposal...

Marek

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that tracked APC's are allowed too.
Tankleader
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 718 posts
Armorama: 684 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2008 - 03:37 PM UTC

Quoted Text

So is this just for Stykers or will other wheelies like LAV III's or AVGP Cougars and Grizzlies be included...? Jus tmodern or how about WWII German or Allied equipment like the Sdkfz 222 or the Staghound? If it's just Strykers, then It could be argued that an LAV III is a Styker derivative so it should be clear. I'm not trying to be difficult here, just wanting to be sure...

thanks

Bob

Bob,
I had submitted a Campaign proposal for Strykers/LAVIII's last week. I've had commitments from a total of 15 people at the time I submitted the proposal and it's grown. In the proposal I included every variant of the LAVIII, the Stryker being a variant. A lot of people are under the misconception that the Stryker is a U.S. product. The Styker is actually a derivative of the LAVIII, which is what it's what most other countries call it. The most unique variant in the MGS, but there are others looking at buying that one. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Tanks
Andy
 _GOTOTOP