Hosted by Darren Baker
War with Iraq Accessories
Delta42
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 616 posts
Armorama: 511 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 05:12 AM UTC
I was checking out the AEF Designs web site looking for M113 stuff and noticed that they have added a new Accessory set which contains recognition pannels and othe neat stuff to add to any War on Iraq projects going out there.

This is the link http://www.aefdesigns.com/dstorm2/dstorm2.htm

jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 05:45 AM UTC
I´ve just been on the AEF website. Very impressive indeed..... Funnily enough I was just thinking about LAVs and remembering that there are few accurate kits out there as it's always been an attractive vehicle..... I might even start with bradleys again, I've got an M2 and an M3 for Gulf war I, the idea of doing Brads for GW II is just too attractive....
Jim Rae
PorkChop
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 3,179 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 06:00 AM UTC
Wow, I'll be picking up a lot of this stuff, Maybe the M-88 (is that an A-2?). Now where's that 1/35th staute of Saddam?

Nate
Wisc. USA
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 08:51 AM UTC
They've had the M88A2 HERCULES for quite a while, must be at least a year if not over. My faith in AEF Designs isn't enough to spend that much money on their stuff. Although the T-72M1 turret I have is rather nice.
PorkChop
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 3,179 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 01:17 PM UTC
M-88 issue solved... we just got an accepted offer on a house today. Looks like I'll be building what I have in stock and that's it!!!!!! Though I'm still going to get a few of the detail sets from this thread....

Nate
Wisc. USA
rubberduck
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 6 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 07:58 PM UTC
Hi

After several years break in modelling I have decided to return to it. My first model being the Trumpeter Challenger 2. After hearing several reviews on the wheels etc I have purchased some from accurate armour. However wanting it to be a near to the ones used in the latest Iraq conflict I noticed that there were some side skirts from aefdesigns. Does anyone know if they will fit the Trumpeter Challenger 2??

Thanks in advance

_GOTOTOP