T-34/122 Revell & Goofy Conversion
Woschti
Visit this Community
Hessen, Germany
KitMaker: 81 posts
Armorama: 76 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 08:31 AM UTC
Hi @ all,

here is my latest 90% finished project. A egypt T34/122. T 34 Revell kit with Goofy resin parts and at last the best of all.... a Trumpeter T-34 track. Also a few handmade details. Paint with Tamiya colors, drybrushing with Vallejo and use some pigments.

Pics are not the best, but i hope i can make in the next days better ones.

Hope you like it an comments welcome.

Braille
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,501 posts
Armorama: 1,485 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2008 - 11:39 AM UTC
Alex,

With the exception of the very dusty tarp hanging on the turret rear, this vehicle with all of the accumulated dust and what appears to be dark shades of metal showing through the paint, looks abandoned. Should this be the case then you have achived the very look that is so very hard to do especially in this scale. Sure look like a 35th scale build!

The vehicle upper surfaces look faded and worn. Some very light rust is showing through in some spots and you have just a hint of paint chipping. I think it looks this way because of the choice of weathering you applied over the camo color. SUPER JOB!

Great combination of wheels - correct for the version you are modeling here. Nice choice to go with the metal wire for the handles. Great conversion all around. However, there appears to be seam lines showing on the fuel drums mounted on the rear of the chassis. The weathering is excellent and blends in very nicely with the ground.

This is the first time that I'm seeing the 122mm gun in this scale. I really like the look of this vehicle and you have captured the ruggedness to go with the brute force of its main gun!

Hope to see more of you builds here.
-Eddy
 _GOTOTOP