_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: IDF [Israeli Defense Forces]
Armor and AFVs of the IDF army from 1947-today.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Achzarit RWS,any kit?
lagu
Visit this Community
Lodi, Italy
KitMaker: 64 posts
Armorama: 62 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 - 02:13 AM UTC
Hi Fellas, i wish to know if there is any aftermarket kit of the remote weapons station used on the Achzarit, even if is based on other conversions.Thank you in advance.Marco
corsutton
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 544 posts
Armorama: 511 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 - 08:16 AM UTC
Hi, other than getting an entire kit or conversion, I don't know of any companies that sell just the OWS. AEF Designs and Legends make both full kits and conversions of the Achzarit and Puma which use the OWS.

Have you seen this website that shows the system with lots of picks? Maybe with all the pics you could scratch one?

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/small_arms/ows/OWS.html
lagu
Visit this Community
Lodi, Italy
Posted: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 - 08:40 AM UTC
Thank you Cory,i've those pics.
I'm little bit lazy and before scratching the OWS i'll see if there is any available on the market.
BTW i know that on the legend kit ( the one i've ordered) there is a lot of work to do, so if i can avoid to even do that...also because i'll put the merkava wheels and the new tracks(Gal batash style)!!Of course when this project start i'll post WIP pics.happy modelling!Marco
lagu
Visit this Community
Lodi, Italy
Posted: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 - 08:54 AM UTC
BTW i'm looking fot this RWS station, the OWS is already in the legend conversion.
PS: i'm not able to put directlyu the pic, but if you click on the red X you see the RWS pic.
Barthass
Visit this Community
Poznaz, Poland
KitMaker: 85 posts
Armorama: 84 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 05:33 AM UTC
On Your picture I see RCWS , unfortinately there is no any aftermarket kit of this weapon station.
 _GOTOTOP