_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Looking for PHOENIX MODELS
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2002 - 01:50 PM UTC
Phoenix Models used to make a nice line of white metal furniture in 1:32 (much of it easily adapted to 1:35 dioramas). i found out they were out of business, but had sold their molds to someone (Dreamcast perhaps?).... anyone have any idea of a dealer or distributor that has some old stock remaining, or a source for the new manufacturer?
BobTavis
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 219 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 05:26 AM UTC
I would be interested in finding some of the Phoenix furniture myself. BTW, Custom Dioramics sells some furniture items in 1/35 and I believe Historex has some items as well but in 54mm.
penpen
Visit this Community
Hauts-de-Seine, France
KitMaker: 1,757 posts
Armorama: 929 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 04:21 PM UTC
Just as everyone, I'd be intersted in some good furniture.
I was told that verlinden also has a few sets.

penpen
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2002 - 12:32 AM UTC
Verlinden, Plus Model, and Custom Dioramics all make a nice series of various furniture in 1:35 Resin. Most can be found on the VLS-Legacy website. Sometimes pretty pricey stuff ($20-40 per kit), but the detail is pretty sharp.

I also cast resin beds, tables, stoves, and things like that which I always keep in my stock... Let me know what you are looking for. Still, without a doubt the nicest looking kit I have is the Verlinden "Store Front Furntiture"... the detail is unbelievable. I believe it is discontinued, but found this one on Ebay. I build a lot of my own stuff, particularly chairs.
 _GOTOTOP