Hosted by Darren Baker
cobble stone molds
pfc
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 1,017 posts
Armorama: 752 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 01, 2003 - 01:24 PM UTC
Does any one know who might have cobble stone street molds also how should I differ my sidewalks from the streets .
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 01, 2003 - 01:34 PM UTC
I guess the easiest way would be to buy 1 cobblestone section, and make a mold yourself. I have never heard of molds just for this. Then you could cut the cast sections to suit the area you need. To differ side walks from the street, raise up the side walk with a curbing stone on the perimeter.
pfc
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 1,017 posts
Armorama: 752 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 01, 2003 - 01:54 PM UTC
Well plastic bottle as you saw I must come up with something for that big project I have started were could I find that cobblestone section to duplicate also are the sidewalks also cobble stone or something else. Thanks
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Armorama: 7,138 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 01, 2003 - 11:17 PM UTC
Check out Keiths site.

I don't know about molds but he's got cobbles and sidewalks

http://www.scalemilitary.com/
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 2,289 posts
Armorama: 1,231 posts
Posted: Monday, June 02, 2003 - 08:46 AM UTC

Is this what you need ?

The molds are from Hirstarts.

I'm not sure if they really are to scale, but they come pretty near it. Worth looking into. The mold comes at 29 USD plus shipping. I tried several of their molds (but not this one) and the quality is superb.
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Monday, June 02, 2003 - 06:21 PM UTC
Yes - I offer several styles of street. Here are a few links on my website to look at... I also have a selection of Brick Roadway/Sidewalk, and also a rough clay tile patio surface. And if you go to the very bottom of the catalog page, you will see one of my newest offerings (#3540)... an urban paved road that is made of concrete, bricks, and stone. This is the type of road that might be found in a WWI or WWII European capital or commercial zone of a larger city. The nice thing is you can also groove the concrete strips (which were normally used by horse-drawn trollys) to accept railings from PLASTRUCT if you want to add in a streetcar line. Here are several images, all found at www.scalemilitary.com

_GOTOTOP