Hosted by Darren Baker
Stuka zu fuss
xplan303ex
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 94 posts
Armorama: 65 posts
Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 - 06:59 PM UTC
Hi all, I finished this a while ago but forgot to share it here. Kit is from Dragon, figures from Preiser. Base was designed and Solidworks and printed in a ZCorp 3D printer. Pictures are a little overexposed and it washed out some of the shading.

Comments always welcome!

Neo
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 916 posts
Armorama: 758 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 04:10 AM UTC
Hey Fernando,

Looks good. Reminds me of that photo you see everywhere of the 251 in Russia coming over the hill.

Colors on vegetation are alittle bright but thats the photos no? Ammo belts look like they could be toned down some too.

If you need to correct photos here a link to a good editor (freeware and works well, easy to use).
[url]http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pierre.g/xnview/enxnview.html/url]

All & all a nice little build.

xplan303ex
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 94 posts
Armorama: 65 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 05:02 AM UTC
Thanks Neo. I would retake the pictures, since if I try to tone down the exposure in the overexposed areas it just makes other areas too dark, but this model was destroyed when I moved.

I will give this photo editor a try, thanks again.
Braille
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,501 posts
Armorama: 1,485 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:41 PM UTC
Fernando,

Excellent mini dio! I like all of it! Great composition. Gives the viewer a since of movement. Sorry to hear about the accident you've had with this dio during your move. Hope you can rebuild it back to the way you have captured it on these pics?

Thanks for sharing and posting your builds here. Hoping to see more of your builds.

-Eddy
 _GOTOTOP