_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Axis - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Axis forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
AMR-UE
REMEARMR
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 443 posts
Armorama: 357 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 06:55 PM UTC
I have just finished my UE and decided to share it with you all. I originally brought this kit just because I fancied something different but really enjoyed doing it. The kit was a good build, the only problem I found was that the instructions were in Polish.
The UE I have done is the recce variant that has been captured by the Germans and put into service for them, obviously having seen the vehicles weaknesses it has been relegated to an artillery tractor. It has been used for a long time and taken a beating, fenders are damaged or missing, it has alot of rust and the German overspray is coming off showing the original colours. To show the small size of the vehicle Ihave it pulling a Nebelwerfer, I'm not sure to keep this or swap it for an AT gun.

I am moving soon on my next posting, so from experience I decided to photo most f my collection. I have put all these in my album also. There are a few dio's and some vehicles that are waiting completion or a home. The dios are of an 88mmgun in a defensive position in a town manned by a mismatch crew of different nationality and units in a last stand. A field kitchen with troops eating as a machine gun crew march enviously by on their way to the front. A desert scene where an AT gun has recieved a hit and been deserted along with its dead crew, the gun position has now been retook after a period of time and the crew have been buried. And a winter scene of a Flakpanzer wirbel wind.
Hopefully most of these will survive the trip, but if not it will give me a reason to use them in a different dio.
Many Thanks
Robbo.

[url=http://groups.msn.com/armorama/remearmrswork.msnw?Albumlist=2[/url]
REMEARMR
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 443 posts
Armorama: 357 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 07, 2003 - 07:06 PM UTC
http://groups.msn.com/armorama/remearmrswork.msnw?Albumlist=2
Sorry try this link instead.
Cheers