_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
Alan Katyusha 1/35 build
HILBERT
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,808 posts
Armorama: 1,069 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 11:11 AM UTC
Hello!

I started a new model I wanted to build. It is the Katyusha from the russuin brand Alan in scale 1/35
Personally I think this is the most coolest vehicle I ever build. Nicely square with some occasional problems that can be solved. That is why I use an Eduard set and some resin wheels.

This kit has some fitting problems but it is nothing to worry about. I think the pictures speak for themselves.

Have fun!

Greetz, Hilbert

The engine is included in the kit. Still, I haven't searched for reference pics yet. That is also why I leave the grills open.

This is the way I solved an L construction from plastic to thin PE. Otherwise it won't fit. You don't see the strips when finished.

CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 01:02 PM UTC
You look to be off to a very good start and I look forward to seeing this build advance.
rcnpthfndr
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 284 posts
Armorama: 264 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 01:37 PM UTC
this would be a cool one, someplace in angola (IIRC)

troubble27
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 783 posts
Armorama: 637 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 04:01 AM UTC
Wow, thats gt nice detail! I built the Zvezda kit which was the Studebaker chassis like in the picture above, and it didnt have near that much detail. It was a decent kit, but the Alan kit looks very nice! Keep us updated!

Gary
MGS_Polla
Visit this Community
Guanajuato, Mexico
KitMaker: 54 posts
Armorama: 46 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 12:25 AM UTC
This Kit is looking good! I also built this kit but honestly i did it wrong, right now im building the truck from the same brand and nom im prepared to do things better! Here you can see pictures of my model finished: http://xmartifacts.com/alan-hobbies-ltd-no-0008-katyusha-135/ Im aure the kit needs more improvements but the result wasnt too bad... Well, i think so. Cheers!
 _GOTOTOP