_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Axis - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Axis forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
ambulance Pz IB
penpen
Visit this Community
Hauts-de-Seine, France
KitMaker: 1,757 posts
Armorama: 929 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 07:10 AM UTC
hye everyone !

Today I was at a show and I got myself the resin conversion set from BRACH MODEL to build a Pz 1B ambulance.
I've alreday searched the web for pictures of the vehicle and came back with... nothing.
Do you have any info or even pitures ?
There are supposed to be pictures in Ground Power 71, and in "Blitzkrieg" by Mr. Zaloga. Does anyone have these books ?

The set looks very nice. The resin is of great quality and the molding is very nice. my fingers are already etching to start the model... Now I still need to find the Pz 1B by Italeri or Zvezda, and some better tracks...
If the vehicle was used was used during Barbarossa, maybe I'll build it for the campaign (plus the BA6 I'm keeping for the occasion).
stufer
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 416 posts
Armorama: 342 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 08:40 AM UTC
penpen,are you referring to "Blitzkrieg Armour:Camouflage and Markings" by Zaloga,Lord of the Drab? thats shown as being published by Squadron/Signal but also by Arms and
Armour press here in the UK in 1980.Not sure if its still in print.Did a search of Amazon,thats all i could find
stufer
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 416 posts
Armorama: 342 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2003 - 08:47 AM UTC
or you could goto www.achtungpanzer.com/pz11.htm but it only mentions the conversions,no pics
 _GOTOTOP