_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Campaign T-Shirts (support the site)
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 2,314 posts
Armorama: 1,905 posts
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2003 - 04:52 AM UTC
Just a thought, but another way to support the site would be to offer t-shirts for the various campaigns here at Armorama.

As a campaign list is finalized, (and nears its launch date), participating modelers could indicate up front whether they would be interested in a T-shirt noting their participation in the Campaign. If enough people showed interest, T-Shirts could be ordered,---- if not ----no shirts are made up. Basically nothing for Jim to lose out on here.

For example, the shirt could be a simple white cotton T with the following appearing on the left front:

Armorama for Military Scale Modelers
Cold War Cook Off Campaign
(then the ribbon right underneath)

I floated this idea past Jim a week or so back, and thought I'd toss it out here. If it can generate some revenue for the site while providing a nice article of clothing for the campaign participants---everybody wins.

Just my two cents.

Thanks

Steve
stugiiif
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,434 posts
Armorama: 868 posts
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2003 - 05:14 AM UTC
Steve, i for one would buy a T-shirt for the campaigns i participate in, good idea stug
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
KitMaker: 3,271 posts
Armorama: 2,388 posts
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2003 - 03:34 PM UTC
Awesome Idea, Lord Lens. If possible, can we do the Campaign T-Shirt idea by the nations, say if you are building the german planes for the BfB campaign, your medal will be an iron cross thingy, and if you are doing for the British side, the medal will be a victoria cross thing. Just ideas.

I like this idea. Very well thought of. Thanks.
Grasshopp12
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 757 posts
Armorama: 459 posts
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2003 - 04:02 PM UTC
Good idea Steve!!! I too would be interested in the shirt idea and would definitely buy one if available.
scoccia
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
KitMaker: 2,606 posts
Armorama: 1,721 posts
Posted: Monday, June 16, 2003 - 08:33 PM UTC
Good idea Steve!!!
Ciao

_GOTOTOP