Hosted by Darren Baker
1/25 Tiger I
DARTHGEEZER
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 - 11:08 AM UTC
I have a 1/25 Tiger I kit from Tamiya that I received from my father and have been looking around for detail (Photoetch). The only thing I have been able to find is the motor grills on the rear. It there anything else available, gun barrels, etc? [email protected] Any help would be appreciated.
samkidd
Visit this Community
Alaska, United States
KitMaker: 530 posts
Armorama: 450 posts
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 - 09:45 PM UTC
Hi Bob,

You might want to contact Piterpanzer on this forum or look up his website named Panzer Hobby Art, just Google it and it should come right up. I've bought from Piotr and worked with him in the past and have always found him to be very helpful. I think that there are quite a few items in his inventory already for this model.

In addition there should also be some crew figures due out very late in the year from my company as well. I've been working in collaboration with a couple people to help them develop some additional figures and accessories (not produced by me) for this and other 1/25 German armor so keep tuned to Armorama.

Best of luck,
Jim
Large Scale Armory
PITERPANZER
Visit this Community
Gdańsk, Poland
KitMaker: 319 posts
Armorama: 316 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 03:33 AM UTC
Thanks Jim for hot presentation of me .Yes welcome to visite at the place for 1-25 scale funs .
I hope You find there lots of useful goods.
DARTHGEEZER
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 08:53 AM UTC
Thanks for the heads-up. It looks very interesting.
 _GOTOTOP