_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
zvesda's T72A
sayayin
Visit this Community
Honduras
KitMaker: 7 posts
Armorama: 4 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 05:31 AM UTC
Hello to all of you guys,after seeing all your magnificent and inspiring works i decided to post the ZVESDA T-72 i'm currently workking on,i must said that this kit is a real pain....,but captures ,at least for me the shape of the original, any comments good or wrong are welcome.

Cheers

SI VIS PACEM,PARABELLUM
sayayin
Visit this Community
Honduras
Posted: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 05:40 AM UTC

This the link for the suject i'm talkin about
clay_cliff
Visit this Community
Lima, Peru
KitMaker: 375 posts
Armorama: 371 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 05:52 AM UTC
The kit has some dimmensional issues (hull 3 mm too short, turret 3 mm too short as well) and simplified details (specially the lower hull), and the smoke grenade dischargers are a bit difficult to align, but with a little work it will look very good, as you've said, It looks like a T-72 when finished. If you have doubts about the vehicle itself, here in the Forum you'll find info about it. Good luck with your project. Best regards.

La maqueta tiene algunos errores dimensionales (casco 3 mm muy corto, al igual que la torre) y detalles muy simples (especialmente el casco inferior), los lanzadores de granadas de humo son algo difícil de alinear, pero con un poco de trabajo, se verá bien, como dijiste, se ve como un T-72 una vez finalizado. Si tienes dudas acerca del vehículo en si, puedes encontrar info al respecto en éste Foro. Suerte con tu proyecto. Saludos.

Pásate por aquí si tienes tiempo: http://modelismolatino.creatuforo.com/

José
sayayin
Visit this Community
Honduras
Posted: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 06:32 AM UTC
thank you for the info,i'll post some pics of the work done,so far i've finished the assembly and have begun the wethering process,i'll go slowly as i don't want to over do it,by the way how do you post pics in this space?
sayayin
Visit this Community
Honduras
Posted: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 07:13 AM UTC

Quoted Text

put quote text here

this is how it looks with some basic weathering,next step aplly the future
Jacques
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 4,630 posts
Armorama: 4,498 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 01:55 PM UTC
I fixed the links for you. To link to the picture, you have to right click, select properties, and highlight/copy the picture address. Cumbersome, but that is how it is done for now...
 _GOTOTOP