_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Campaigns
RIMA
Visit this Community
Overijssel, Netherlands
KitMaker: 285 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 01:20 AM UTC
In this menu i can see the active and past campaign that is great BUT where can i find the new ideas such as 1 i found interesting about Armor used by the enemy it as a cool name and they werte more but where can i find those without having to search every Forums
Roadkill
Visit this Community
Antwerpen, Belgium
KitMaker: 2,029 posts
Armorama: 822 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 01:25 AM UTC
I think that this is what you are looking for

Campaign Docket
RIMA
Visit this Community
Overijssel, Netherlands
KitMaker: 285 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 02:05 AM UTC
Yes i was thanks a lot
It might be nice to find those info and topics in campaigns for exemple, and for the one like me who will like to start one ( campaign ) for the first time ( getting my courage to have a try ) a general idea of what your supposed to do might also help I know Guidline for starting Campaigns aren't ready yet so any Armorama Veterans with a good leadership to lead the green one :-)
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 5,885 posts
Armorama: 3,799 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 03:19 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Yes i was thanks a lot
It might be nice to find those info and topics in campaigns for exemple, and for the one like me who will like to start one ( campaign ) for the first time ( getting my courage to have a try ) a general idea of what your supposed to do might also help I know Guidline for starting Campaigns aren't ready yet so any Armorama Veterans with a good leadership to lead the green one :-)

RIMA - when you're ready to get one going - I'll always be there to help you out along the way!

Gunnie
Campaign Manager & Head Cheerleader
ModlrMike
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 714 posts
Armorama: 360 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 05:37 AM UTC
Maybe there's enough traffic to have a Campaigns forum? We could have sub-topics like Armour, Air, Sea, Figure, Proposals etc. Any thoughts?
GunTruck
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 05:40 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Maybe there's enough traffic to have a Campaigns forum? We could have sub-topics like Armour, Air, Sea, Figure, Proposals etc. Any thoughts?

Hmmm, I think you're on the right track. We were commenting about a Content Campaign on another thread too.

Having a single Forum to gather all these ideas into would help make Campaign Management a little easier

Gunnie
ModlrMike
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 714 posts
Armorama: 360 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 05:42 AM UTC
My thoughts exactly.
GunTruck
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 05:54 AM UTC
I'm exploring this possibility as we speak with the Power that Be!

Gunnie
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 05:57 AM UTC
The only problem I see with a campaign forum is that some of the info starts in a subject forum (Armor, Aircraft, Figures, etc.) then the idea migrates into a campaign. Now if there was a way to have the campaign forum post show up in both the campaign forum and the subject matter forum. Then I think it would work.
GunTruck
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 06:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The only problem I see with a campaign forum is that some of the info starts in a subject forum (Armor, Aircraft, Figures, etc.) then the idea migrates into a campaign. Now if there was a way to have the campaign forum post show up in both the campaign forum and the subject matter forum. Then I think it would work.

Yep! I'd really like to see the post(s) appear in the Campaign Forum as well as the subject matter forum(s) too. I wonder how the software would "know" that a particular post or thread should appear in both places? Wonder if the Moderator(s) could somehow "tag" a thread...

Gunnie
 _GOTOTOP