_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Two campaigns, same model..???
casualmodeler
Visit this Community
Hame, Finland
KitMaker: 702 posts
Armorama: 665 posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 - 05:30 AM UTC
Hi all!
Sorry this noobish question but I need some clarification to be sure. Can you take part in two different campaigns with same model, if the model fits inside the topic of both campaigns or is it considered as unfair act/cheating towards other partisipants on those campaigns?? I mean thereīs this "small scale only" campaign here in Armorama, expected to start this summer and on Aeroscale they are starting "Battle of Britain campaign" on summer 2010.
If I build 1/72 Hurricane Mk I, it should be good for both campaigns but it would be already finished before the start of the "BoB campaign". Please, help me out.
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 5,272 posts
Armorama: 2,844 posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 - 06:29 AM UTC
It is pretty much one model per campaign. That said, the whole idea behind the campaigns is to motivate people to actually finish something and participate. So, technically the only person you would be cheating is yourself out of a great reason to build another model.

Cheers,
Shaun
casualmodeler
Visit this Community
Hame, Finland
KitMaker: 702 posts
Armorama: 665 posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 - 06:35 AM UTC
Ok, thanks Shaun. Fair play till the end, thatīs how it will be.
endrju007
Visit this Community
Wojewodztwo Podkarpackie, Poland
KitMaker: 2,435 posts
Armorama: 1,256 posts
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 - 06:42 AM UTC
Having many ribbons in your profile gives a great feeling but having one model behind each and every one of them feels even better .
 _GOTOTOP