_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: British Armor
Discuss all types of British Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
The new Trojan and Titan Engineer tanks
backtothefight
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 - 12:40 AM UTC
Hi guys
New to this, but am up for a challenge, so here it is.
I am a Huge fan of Engineer Vehicles, truth is, some are the unsung hero's of many armies, mostly because they don't have a whacking gun on top, (Except Churchill AVRE of course) But now days, they off er so much more...i should know...i drive and operate them!
Now, Trojan and Titan are just coming into service, these vehicles are awesome, don't stop for much if they have a dozer blade fitted, it has an excavator arm that can lift a truck, and is faster than the current Challenger!
Now i don't know if anyone is up for teying to produce/make one, but i have Hundreds of photos and data about these great new bits of kit, and am willing to share, help an advise people who want to know.
Maybe i'm being a bit naive about this and barking up the wrong tree, but, i thought, what the hell. Good luck with wat you do.

HK_AFV
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
KitMaker: 454 posts
Armorama: 431 posts
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 - 01:01 AM UTC
There was an article posted here sometime last year about the Trojan and Titan AVRE by Darren Baker aka CMOT

https://armorama.kitmaker.net//features/2137

Are there any conversion kits out there that you are aware of?

alastair305
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 12:33 AM UTC
Hi Jay,
I produce the 1/76 range of vehicles which include several engineer vehicles and conversions. If you wish to contact me at [email protected] we could possibly do a deal on things
Alastair.
 _GOTOTOP