_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
medal of honor
maxpain
Visit this Community
Australia
KitMaker: 109 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:36 PM UTC
I submitted an updated review for the game "Medal of Honor" some days ago..

any chance its gonna replace the 'short' existing one ?
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 12:12 AM UTC
Max,
I updated it. Don't forget there is a Review link there too for actual reviews from multiple members and you can actually select a rating for the item.

Thanks,
Jim
ladymodelbuilder
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,218 posts
Armorama: 401 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 02:05 AM UTC
Hi maxpain,
I just bought the game and I seem to be the only one on the screen. Do you have to find someone over the internet to play with? From what I seen so far, I think I'm gonna like it.
If you can help me out with understanding this game, I'll appreciate it.
RufusLeeking
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 330 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 02:43 AM UTC
Penny, Let us know how you like it, I almost bought it yesterday at amazon.com. At the last moment I chickened out, my wife's been working out lately and I didn't want her to beat me up for buying another computer game.
ladymodelbuilder
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 05:54 AM UTC
LOL.... Ok Rufus,
When I get it figured out I'll let ya know. So far I like it cause you can choose ANY rifle you what to use, even a bazooka! :-) You get to blow up tanks and canons.
maxpain
Visit this Community
Australia
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 02:12 PM UTC
geez.. nearly overlooked this post as the forum doesn't even appear anymore on my 21" screen :-)

Lady - I suggestr you try yourself on the single player mode first! Its heaps fun and makes you familar with the game control, aiming etc..

I am a bit of a online nerd so I play as often as I find the time in multiplayer as thats just pure action and tons of fun. You can either type a server address in manually to connect to a online server.. but thats not the best way.

There is a tool called "Gamespy Arcade" which lists you all available servers worldwide in a table. There you also see how many people are on the servers (even their nick names), the ping to the server (speed between your PC and the server) and many many other useful info... finally once you decided on a server you want to play on - you simply double click the server and that loads up the game for you and connects to the server...

You can download a ad sponsored free version from www.gamespy.com or alternatively buy a full version...

Let me know in case you are stuck on a particular problem or level and I will see if I can help...

:)
Envar
Visit this Community
Uusimaa, Finland
KitMaker: 1,088 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 02:24 PM UTC
There is no blood in the MOHAA. This error can be corrected with a little blood patch. There are many kinds of these, just type for example "medal of honor blood patch" in google and pick what you like.
Itīs a great game, one of the best single-player games ever. Highly recommended if you have a muscle cpu!

Toni
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 02:24 PM UTC
Max,
As a forum tip (if you haven't already) try using the "Latest Posts" link on the main menu (under Forums). It shows all the active post for the last 24hrs and you can run a query for other time levels too.

Cheers,
Jim
maxpain
Visit this Community
Australia
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 05:09 PM UTC
yeah... thx for that

I am fairly used to forums actually... being a admin of a mojor australian gaming community. We use vbulletin forums there.. pretty nifty features

ladymodelbuilder
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 07:59 PM UTC
Thanks Max, I'll try the free version. I would like to at least try it with one other player so I'll have someone to shoot at. I'll let ya know if I need anymore help on this.
 _GOTOTOP