_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Big Gun Campaign
TheDiggs
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 338 posts
Armorama: 75 posts
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009 - 11:44 AM UTC
Hello everyone. I am trying to get a Big Gun campaign started over at MSW. The campaign will focus on anything and everything that fires or fired a gun bigger than 8 inches (203mm). Naval and ground guns are both included and theoretical or custom designs are welcome.

If you are interested please post in this thread. If I get a few more interested parties I will submit a formal campaign.
Thread at MSW
endrju007
Visit this Community
Wojewodztwo Podkarpackie, Poland
KitMaker: 2,435 posts
Armorama: 1,256 posts
Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009 - 08:32 PM UTC
Hi mate!
We had Big Guns campaign here some time ago and it was great! ( FORUM RULES )
Unfortunately I have no time and money for another big gun not mentioning free shelve place...
Good luck with this campaing.

Andrzej
TheDiggs
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 338 posts
Armorama: 75 posts
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 - 01:06 PM UTC
The campaign is up. It includes vehicles and any type of ground battery. It would be really awesome to see one of the massive WWI or WWII rail mounted cannons. Hypothetical builds are also good to go. If interested please follow the link and sign up. We start in March 09.

here
muddyfields
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 884 posts
Armorama: 622 posts
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 - 10:05 PM UTC
Hi
have just put my name down, Hoprfully with all the other projects that I'm doing I be able to join this.
I've got a couple of choices at the moment. I'm looking at doing either the SturmTiger or a 11" Dahlgren Naval Gun from the American Civil War.
Plenty of time to make up my mind.
 _GOTOTOP