SA-8 Gecko Cromwell Models 1:72/76
MilanX3
Visit this Community
Canada
KitMaker: 61 posts
Armorama: 60 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 03:49 AM UTC
Hi all,

I was also wondering if anyone had an idea where I could find the old or new version of the cromwell models SA-8 Gecko. I emailed the owner of Cromwell and did not receive a response. Can anyone help?

Cheers,
MilanX3
Broonie
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 41 posts
Armorama: 38 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 05:53 AM UTC
Hello,
I can say the Gecko is available and is 1/76 scale.
If you let me have your e-mail address I will send you on details.
My best, gordon.
MilanX3
Visit this Community
Canada
Posted: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 08:19 AM UTC
Hello Mr Brown! I have found you! I hope you are doing well, I was told you were ill recently and I am glad to see you are better.

I basically needed a current catalogue. I have one from a year ago and was interested in finding and ordering some of your lovely kits.

I was looking to set an order and was wondering if you could help. I wished to get some kits currently on the list, and others ive been told might become available soon. Best case scenario I can get all in one order...please let me know whats is feasible. I know I am looking for those below forcertain, but I would have to look through the catalogue for additions.

Currently in Production 1:72/76 from 2008 catalogue:
SA-8 Gecko
SA-8 Gecko CM57 (Older Version you made previously, if you have one extra available)
ZSU-23-4 Shilka
M 11/39

Possible Future Kits 1:72/76
Matilda I
SA-4 Ganef
M548 Tracked Carrier with Rapier Missile System/ and M548 w HAWK Missile System
SA-6 Gainful

Would it be possible to get a copy of the current catalogue for 2010? Are any of these future kits above coming out, and if so anytime soon? Id like to get as many as possible from those listed above. I can be reached at [email protected].

Cheers,
Rich in Canada

Quoted Text

Hello,
My best, gordon.

MilanX3
Visit this Community
Canada
Posted: Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 05:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello Mr Brown! I have found you! I hope you are doing well, I was told you were ill recently and I am glad to see you are better.

I basically needed a current catalogue. I have one from a year ago and was interested in finding and ordering some of your lovely kits.

I was looking to set an order and was wondering if you could help. I wished to get some kits currently on the list, and others ive been told might become available soon. Best case scenario I can get all in one order...please let me know whats is feasible. I know I am looking for those below forcertain, but I would have to look through the catalogue for additions.

Currently in Production 1:72/76 from 2008 catalogue:
SA-8 Gecko
SA-8 Gecko CM57 (Older Version you made previously, if you have one extra available)
ZSU-23-4 Shilka
M 11/39

Possible Future Kits 1:72/76
Matilda I
SA-4 Ganef
M548 Tracked Carrier with Rapier Missile System/ and M548 w HAWK Missile System
SA-6 Gainful

Would it be possible to get a copy of the current catalogue for 2010? Are any of these future kits above coming out, and if so anytime soon? Id like to get as many as possible from those listed above. I can be reached at [email protected].

Cheers,
Rich in Canada

Quoted Text

Hello,
My best, gordon.

Good Day,

Can anyone advise me on how to confirm if items are available and how to order from Cromwell models. I sent an email to take advantage of a xmas sale, but got no response. I am looking to get the kits below from the catalogue and some others and wished to order them ASAP!

SA-8 Gecko
ZSU-23-4 Shilka
M 11/39

Thanks,
MilanX3
MilanX3
Visit this Community
Canada
Posted: Monday, March 01, 2010 - 02:43 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello,
My best, gordon.

Anyone know if there is a Cromwell Models webstore?Id really like to see the 2010 kits and make an order...any help would be appreciated.
Broonie
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 41 posts
Armorama: 38 posts
Posted: Monday, March 01, 2010 - 06:25 PM UTC
Hello Rich,
I have repeatedly e-mailed you which you have received as you have answered me.
I have given you all the information I can.
All the kits you are interested in are available from me as I have told you.
Its up to you to place an order.
Gordon.
MilanX3
Visit this Community
Canada
Posted: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 01:41 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello Rich,
I have repeatedly e-mailed you which you have received as you have answered me.
I have given you all the information I can.
All the kits you are interested in are available from me as I have told you.
Its up to you to place an order.
Gordon.

Hi Gordon,

I wished to set an order, but I only received one email with a price list four months ago. I wish to know how I can order from Canada through email, if possible. I sent you an email today asking for a current list of kits on sale or new kits available in 2010. There are five I was asking about and am happy that all are available. Can you respond to my email and give me directions so i can set the order right away. I do not know how to set an international order if possible through email and CC...If I missed some details on how to do this I apologise, but my last computer with this information isnt working and the info from last year is stuck on that system. Sorry for the emails, but the info was stuck on my computer that I can no longer access and this is why I was trying to contact you again.

Please email me with details on how to order and pay from Canada with CC and I will set the order properly as you suggested. It might be the case that the emails did not get through as well...but please assist so I can order some of your lovely kits. One email with an up to date kit list and order directions from Canada with a CC is all I need. Please send me an email or reply to my email that I sent today.

Cheers
R.
 _GOTOTOP