_GOTOBOTTOM
WarWheels Forum
This forum can be used for all topics and discussions on WarWheels!
A/C Information Help Needed Please.
Bigrip74
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,026 posts
Armorama: 1,604 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 12:14 PM UTC
Hello Patrick:
I have been having bright ideas (brain farts) for planning out my next 3-5 years. For my Christmas wish list are the following:

* mini lithe.
* reference materials.
* huge amounts of plastic card and stock shapes.
* mold making materials.
* resin.

I have a wild idea to research and to build at least 3 of the following Armored Cars. after reading through your War Wheels .net site an erge began to grow in my mind and I can not shake it. I need to accomplish some plastic destruciton . I need a little help in researching the following line drawings, mainly help with chassis, spring, brake drums, drive trains, and wheel/tire types.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I dont think that I have bitten off more than I can chew, the ability to gather information will reduce my choices to a small managable group for me to build. Some may be in a kit already but at $100.00 I would rather scratch them to give some self satisfaction and help the wallet at the same time. So if you can help, you have my thanks in advance.

Robert
WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 03:39 AM UTC
Wow. That sure is an impressive wish list. Good luck.

As for helping with any of this stuff, unfortunately pretty much everything I have on these vehicles is already on WW. However, I'll keep an eye out for anything that might help.

_GOTOTOP