Hosted by Darren Baker
Roo Models GMC Command Conversion
Spuds
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 393 posts
Armorama: 287 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 12:07 AM UTC
Great review. Love it. How can I get it.
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 2,314 posts
Armorama: 1,905 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 01:31 AM UTC
Spuds:

Cliff, (the main man at Roo Resin), is a pretty active member here at Armorama, and will see this post, (plus I see you posted at the other Roo thread).

He will get in touch with you I'm sure.

You bring up a great point with this message also, and that is I did not include a full contact address in the review to inquire/purchase the conversion. An oversight on my part.

Spuds, this resin conversion really works out nicely with the Tamiya kit. I hope you enjoy it.

Steve
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
KitMaker: 3,271 posts
Armorama: 2,388 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 04:30 AM UTC
I vouch for that, I don't even do OD stuff and I get myself some, I figure this will be a nice introduction for resin kits, since it's almost drop in fit. And looked real nice. From what I see in the review, it's an easy build, and unique. Good stuff. (++) (++)

Da Truth and Roo Resins are Outta There.

For those of ya, desire to send Roo Resin a snail mail for order the following is the address

PO Box 163 Gympie Queensland4570 Australia
Spuds
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 393 posts
Armorama: 287 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 06:16 AM UTC
Thanks, Steve. Any guy with a call sign "We Will Hold" brings great memories to all us old retired infantrymen and has gotta be all right.
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
KitMaker: 3,271 posts
Armorama: 2,388 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 06:23 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks, Steve. Any guy with a call sign "We Will Hold" brings great memories to all us old retired infantrymen and has gotta be all right.

Spuds, You got that right, WWH, a great fellow, One of the greatest in this site. Helped me a lot in modeling, and if IF I was ever in a situation that I needed some buddy to back me up, I know he will be there.

WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 2,314 posts
Armorama: 1,905 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2003 - 06:43 AM UTC

Quoted Text

and if IF I was ever in a situation that I needed some buddy to back me up, I know he will be there.

Amen

_GOTOTOP