Hosted by Darren Baker
Laszlo Adoba book arrived for Xmas
bigal07
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 887 posts
Armorama: 256 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 11:37 PM UTC
Hello there, among other things, a fantastic little book arrived via Santa on Christmas day called - Let's build Diorama- in full colour and super step by step pages to follow, the only bad thing, if you can call it that, there's no size guide, you're building and being given these great ideas which are, for my self anyway, a honestly good eye opener into the world of a builder of dioramas, I would have liked a scale guide, some measurements just to give you a helpping hand while building, the book is worth every penney and while I've looked at every page twice, I've still to understand how some of the things are actually didorama and not real, if I were to offer this book a score on a 1 to 10 then I'd give it 8.5
Ovidiu_Cupse
Visit this Community
Cluj, Romania
KitMaker: 34 posts
Armorama: 30 posts
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 - 09:24 PM UTC
Indeed an excellent book. Laci, seeking your approval for the posting of photos from the book in a review that I want to write on our forum in romanian language.
Thank you,
Ovidiu
ppawlak1
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 1,973 posts
Armorama: 1,843 posts
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 - 09:40 PM UTC
Mine arrived this morning !

It's brilliant - time to head off to bed and have a read

Cheers

Paul
Halaci
Visit this Community
Budapest, Hungary
KitMaker: 223 posts
Armorama: 215 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 08:55 PM UTC
Ovidiu

thank you for your offer, I will send you a small zip file with the images, I have your address.

May I ask you to come over to the main topic if you have any other question, I'm affraid that this one will be sunken in among the new ones shortly.

Best regards

László
 _GOTOTOP