Hosted by Darren Baker
Bastion 35
catman31
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 166 posts
Armorama: 142 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 10:00 AM UTC
I was wondering if anyone knew how to purchase Bastion 35 kits besides going through them directly? I can't find a US distributor and I don't feel like sending them my credit card info directly (no offense to anyone, just my personal feeling).

Unless, of course, some here in the States have done it before, or anyone for that matter, and has some good news to report. Anyway, I am interested in their Russian Hut sets. I know, I could scratch, but I am too lazy for that:)

Thanks for your time,
Felix
sfctur1
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 643 posts
Armorama: 497 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 12:50 PM UTC
You can order them from http://www.hobbyterra.com They have almost all items in stock.
Postage isn't to bad.
Tom
catman31
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 166 posts
Armorama: 142 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 03:02 PM UTC
Thanks, perfect
Gundam-Mecha
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,019 posts
Armorama: 933 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 11:00 PM UTC
As a side note, I thought I might share my experience of dealing with Russian suppliers direct.

Personally I've ordered from a few model stores in Russia and I've never had any problems. I think that the better known firms or ones advertised here are legit and a safe bet. I've done various things for example, credit card orders online, money transfers etc.

The first time I ever used Armour35.ru I wasn't sure what to expect as they wanted a cash transfer directly via Western Union. However they were great and the service was top notch, I've used them a lot now for different things and I'd recommend them for sure.

On the flip side I've used Russian publishing firms like Avia Press that handled credit card transactions directly via a third party secure connection (that worked like Paypal), and I had terrible service 2 months with no book and a refund is processing at the moment from the card payment handler.

Funny old world eh?
zinnat1914
Visit this Community
Poland
KitMaker: 16 posts
Armorama: 8 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 08:27 AM UTC
Why want you do it yourself? I made themself all structures I built it in 1:72. (all bridges, bunkers , house. even well).
 _GOTOTOP