_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Submitting a review - need to confirm
GALILEO1
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
KitMaker: 1,794 posts
Armorama: 1,431 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 04:36 AM UTC
Hey all,

Well, I finally worked and finished writing a review I should have completed and submitted long ago (sorry for the delay, Pat) so I want to confirm that all I have to do is to use the online form (this one) and then submit the photos to [email protected]. Is there anything else?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Rob
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 05:09 AM UTC
That looks to be it Rob. Make sure you fill the form in using copy and paste commands, as once you hit submit it will ask does this look right. If it isn't and you try to go back all the fields will be empty and need refilling, unless that problem has now been fixed.
GALILEO1
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 05:20 AM UTC
Great, thanks much for the feedback and heads up, Darren! I wrote the review in Word so I'll be cutting and pasting quite a bit.

Rob
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
KitMaker: 6,048 posts
Armorama: 4,619 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 06:14 AM UTC

Quoted Text

That looks to be it Rob. Make sure you fill the form in using copy and paste commands, as once you hit submit it will ask does this look right. If it isn't and you try to go back all the fields will be empty and need refilling, unless that problem has now been fixed.

It hasn't so even if it doesn't look right just click yes and email the editor about any changes.
GALILEO1
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 08:17 AM UTC
Will do Pat...Thanks!

Rob
c5flies
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 3,684 posts
Armorama: 2,938 posts
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2010 - 02:39 PM UTC
Hi Rob,

Darren and Pat got you covered here, just wanted to let you know that the submission form can be a little finicky, if you have any problems send the word doc and info along with the images (it's a good idea to send the word doc with all reviews!). I'll get the form filled out and we'll get this published
 _GOTOTOP