_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
Anyone has an Extra BMP-2 1:35 Barrel??
MilanX3
Visit this Community
Canada
KitMaker: 61 posts
Armorama: 60 posts
Posted: Friday, February 26, 2010 - 08:37 PM UTC
Good Day,

I am looking into some kitbashing and was wondering if anyone had an extra 1:35 scale BMP-2 Barrel. I need just the Barrel and nothing else...can anyone help?

Cheers,
MilanX3
Gundam-Mecha
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,019 posts
Armorama: 933 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 11:12 PM UTC
Hi, I've got one of the plastic kit barrels that comes with the Zvezda set, I used a Metal barrel in mine from JB Model.

If no one else has PM'd you already you are welcome to it, although I had to use the Zvezda mantlet, so its literally only the barrel I can spare.
MilanX3
Visit this Community
Canada
KitMaker: 61 posts
Armorama: 60 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 07:44 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi, I've got one of the plastic kit barrels that comes with the Zvezda set, I used a Metal barrel in mine from JB Model.

If no one else has PM'd you already you are welcome to it, although I had to use the Zvezda mantlet, so its literally only the barrel I can spare.

Hi there,

Yes, I just need the Barrel as I will be using it just for a kitbash of an 1:87 scale kit (the 1:35 BMP-2 gun has the most similar look to the ASU-57's updated ZIS-2!) Do you have a picture of it? How do you propose we get the part to me? What colour is it molded in? If you want to send me an email directly on the email on the forum that might work well. I appreciate it!

Thanks again,
MilanX3
 _GOTOTOP