_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Major On-Line Armor Competition
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / España
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 - 05:16 AM UTC
José A. Azorín, the Owner of the Publishing House, Xtreme Modelling, has just mailed me with details of a competion which they are running jointly with Vallejo Acrylics. This is considerably more than just a painting/finishing competion - it's also necessary to write a build article with your model. Full details of what promises to be an interesting (and demanding) competition, can be seen:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

WilliamDeCicco
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 392 posts
Armorama: 373 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 01:46 PM UTC
Do I post my build here or on my own build blog?I want to start as soon as possible so I can really give it my honest option.

And how I would use them on my model.I started to buy everything I need but there are a few things I can not seem to find any where to buy some of the Vallejo stuff, like the DVD.

jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / España
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 10:22 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Do I post my build here or on my own build blog?I want to start as soon as possible so I can really give it my honest option.

And how I would use them on my model.I started to buy everything I need but there are a few things I can not seem to find any where to buy some of the Vallejo stuff, like the DVD.

We were only sent the details of this competition to include as a News Item. Armorama/Kitmaker has NOTHING whatsoever to do with this competion, so i'd suggest that you contact the organizers if you have any questions.
metooshelah
Visit this Community
Jerusalem, Israel
KitMaker: 1,507 posts
Armorama: 1,304 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 02:31 AM UTC
Thanks for the heads up Jim!
this looks like a very interesting competition: a chance to a nice reward and having one's build blog published as an article (and a nice promotional move too by Vallejo's part).
WilliamDeCicco
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 392 posts
Armorama: 373 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:14 AM UTC
Thank You for the info, I'll do that and I guess I'll just start a blog here for now and go from there.

_GOTOTOP