_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
MAFVA Membership
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 12:07 PM UTC
To avoid any confusion: Please note that one MAFVA membership Subscription last for 6 issues of the Tankette magazine, NOT a period of time. As this can vary and due to Editor Neil’s recent period of eye trouble, we think that this is farer for our members until we get back on track.

MAFVA Membership Cards: Rather than a club membership card, we issue a ‘Membership Number Reminder Card’. These are thinner so those who want to may laminate them for wear at a show or resubscribing purposes. We were advised by members that the former thicker cards were just too bulky for this purpose.

MAFVA Membership Numbers: These are always shown on the Tankette address label.

If any member needs to check or confirm their number to use for resubscription, using this forum or gaining any discount due from a supplier and need to produce confirmation of current membership, just contact me: Gary Williams. From here just get me on < [email protected] >

I will confirm by return to you or the Trader. (My full contact details are to be found on Tankette Page 3 or on the MAFVA Officers’ Page on < www.mafva.net >)

Enjoy your membership.

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
Scribe
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 68 posts
Armorama: 65 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 08:43 AM UTC
First off, Gary has put it well about membership and how it all works. Next, the current Tankette 45/1 is at the printers at the present time & I am awaiting news of the "state of play". Lastly, the last 5 months have been a bit of a strain for me with as Gary says an eye problem. But all is almost back to normal and work on 45/2 is almost complete.

All the best
Neil
Sunray
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 01:23 AM UTC
Should anyone require the new version of the MAFVA Membership Application Form, please contact me at < [email protected] > and I will send one in MS Office .DOC format.

Many thanks,

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
Sunray
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, May 31, 2010 - 04:11 AM UTC
Well Guys?

It will not be long now. We are all looking forward to the Nationals next weekend.
As usual Paul Middleton and the Cambs lads have all rallied round to get the 2010 Nats on the road for us all and we will all waiting to greet you.

If you are going to enter the competitions or resub at the show and need to check your MAFVA Membership number, just drop me a line and I will confirm it for you. It will save you some time when everyone is busy.

See you there?

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
 _GOTOTOP