_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
Bring & Buy at the Nationals
Jimmie
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Monday, April 19, 2010 - 11:53 AM UTC
The MAFVA Nationals is not far away, Sunday June 6th to be precise, and Tom Cole has sent in the details for this years 'Bring & Buy' stall and how it will operate. Rumour has it that there will be a large amount of small scale kits there this year, so save your pennies.

Paul Middleton

MAFVA Nationals Great Bring and Buy Sale

Do you have old un-wanted and unloved kits cluttering up your loft/garage/study/spare room/wardrobe?

Want to turn them into cash for new kits?

Then bring them to Duxford on 6 June 2010 and let MAFVA sell them for you. Two tables at the show have been set aside so that members can sell their unwanted kits. Just drop them off and let us do the selling. Call back at the end of the show and pick up any un-sold kits and your cash. No photographs to take, no wrapping and packing or trips to the post office to sell them via E Bay. Let MAFVA do the hard work. Just drop them off and then once you are ready to leave, come back and pocket the cash. MAFVA will deduct 10% of the value of the sold items and that will go towards helping to fund the show – so not only are you helping yourself, you are also helping the Association. Contact by E mail [email protected] for an application form and more details.

Tom Cole
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 03:09 AM UTC
Hi folks,

Let's hope that we get a good stock of goodies for sale as last year. Some of the Bring and Buy Forms have a space for your MAFVA number.

If any member needs to check or confirm their number for this or to use for resubscription, using this forum or gaining any discount due from a supplier and need to produce confirmation of current membership, just contact me: Gary Williams. Either from here just get me on [email protected]

I will confirm by return to you, Tom or the Trader.

My full contact details are to be found on Tankette Page 3 or on the MAFVA Officers’ Page on www.mafva.net

Enjoy your membership.

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues

_GOTOTOP