_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
Tankette Vol 45/1
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010 - 01:35 PM UTC
Hello you lucky People,

Good news, I picked up the new magazines last night and Neil will collect them from me to get them all out to you as soon as possible. It will not be long now before you receive your copy of Vol 45/1, it is worth waiting for. Thanks Neil.

We are sorry for the delay but it could not be helped I’m afraid. We are all volunteers and try do our best, honest.

Now, we look forward to your support. Please resubscribe promptly and buy some back issues if you can. See Tankette pages on our website www.mafva.net The list is there and contents details too.

I am sorry that we cannot arrange a Direct Debit but please get in touch with me if you want to pay by Bank Standing Order. I will tailor one for you.

Gary Williams

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
Jimmie
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 - 05:31 AM UTC
Yippee!

I am standing by the front door in readiness.......

Well done all.

Paul M.
Sunray
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 06:16 AM UTC
Hello again you even luckier People,

I hope that you are enjoying your Bank Holiday and weather. Here we have just been entertained by a visit over our Village Fair by a superb low level flypast and short display by the DC-3 Dakota of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight. It was a lovely evocative sound for one to savour.

Now, some good news, I picked up the first of the new Volume last week and Neil collected them yesterday and aims to get them all out to you next week. So it will not be long now before you receive your copy of Vol 45/1 and he tells me that 45/2 is well on the way too, so watch this space.

No doubt, Paul and Bill will soon whet your appetite and treat you to an early review of its contents on the Tankette pages on our website < www.mafva.net >

Now, we look forward to your support. Please resub promptly and buy some back issues if you can. The list is there and contents details too in the Index pages. I look forward to hearing from you.

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
Sunray
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 03:08 AM UTC
Hello again,

Just to let you know that the last UK issues of Vol 45/1 were collected by TNT at 4.00pm on Friday 7th and the Overseas issues went the morning before. So, keep an eye out for the post.

Thanks Neil.

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
 _GOTOTOP