_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
And how about a new dio campaign soon ?
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 2,289 posts
Armorama: 1,231 posts
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 08:56 AM UTC
Well, we did one on water and we did one on snow.
I'm all set and ready for a new challenge.
How about a campaign starting in September, lasting for a month or two, involving a diorama that depicts a situation with ICE ?
(size TBD, number of figures TBD, era TBD, ... room for discussion).

I'd suggest something not too complicated, but really focusing on the making of ice. I'd love to get the same feel we had with the first dio campaign : making and discussing in the diorama folder. That was still the most fun campaign we ever did.

Anyone feels like joining ? I'll be abroad till 1 september as from tomorrow, but I leave the topic here for discussion...

Cya all soon,

Nonkel Jan

slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 11,718 posts
Armorama: 7,138 posts
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 08:59 AM UTC
People are working on a Trench campaign already, not sure what time frame you're thinking about. Maybe dovetail the two back to back?
GeneralFailure
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 2,289 posts
Armorama: 1,231 posts
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 09:07 AM UTC
No hurry. When the right time is there, the right time is there.
But we can start scheduling already. That allows us to avoid conflict with other campaigns.
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2003 - 10:48 AM UTC
Operation Molehill is a dio campaign. There are already 15 names signed up so it looks likely it will get under way. Probably talking about september for starting date. It will be a trench/ gun implacement/bunker set up. So artillery, vehicles (dug in) and figures will be all included. Any era, any scale and any setting to appeal to the masses. There will be an X factor introduced as well just like keith Magee had in the previous campaigns and in progress shots will be obligatory! Trying to get that first dio campaign spirit again will demand this as it keeps the interest and sharing aspect part alive. Hope you can join in with us Jan....... you know it wouldn´t be the same without you!!
whiterook
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 263 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 07:17 AM UTC
GeneralFailure:
How about a dio. where the subject is destroyed, armor- planes-ships- spacecraft, anything.Buildings are only good for background.

Venom
Visit this Community
Alessandria, Italy
KitMaker: 720 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 09:33 AM UTC
I like the idea of a "frozen dio"
I wait the date and the rules
regards
 _GOTOTOP