_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas: Flora & Fauna
Trees, shrubs, nature and animals.
Hosted by Darren Baker
1/35 handmade tree and diorama of samurai.
thanan
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 335 posts
Armorama: 331 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 02:42 PM UTC
Hi, This scenery of diorama work show about handmade model tree that made from wire. I finished this diorama for about 6 months ago. The idea had begin from one of my broken monitor so that make me consider to created a scenery of park and put it inside this broken monitor. Some of trees i bought them from plastic flora shop other trees by handmade. Thank you for visit to my work and welcome to every comments.
Thanan.

roudeleiw
Visit this Community
Luxembourg
KitMaker: 2,406 posts
Armorama: 2,224 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 06:21 PM UTC
Hi , cool recycling idea, but the air holes of the PC case are killing the view.
Nice dio to.

Cheers
Claude

bill1
Visit this Community
West-Vlaaderen, Belgium
KitMaker: 3,938 posts
Armorama: 520 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 10:31 PM UTC
Yo Thanan,

Nice idea, some of youre vegetation looks realy good, very realistic.

As Claude says, the background isn't realy atractive and doesn't match the scene. Maybe a light blue card that will represent a blue sky will do the trick??

Nice work.

Greetz Nico
thanan
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 08:26 AM UTC
Hi Claude & Nico. I very glad that both of you give me nice feedback. I still follow up your diorama work Claude, very perfect and much learn from you more and more. Thank you.
Francisco
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 343 posts
Armorama: 289 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 04:38 AM UTC
I enjoy your work very much! I like the originality of the theme and I also like your technique, you're very talented. I hope to see more of your work in the future!
thanan
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010 - 09:14 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I enjoy your work very much! I like the originality of the theme and I also like your technique, you're very talented. I hope to see more of your work in the future!

Thanks so much Francisco. I prepare some of my new dioramas and can preview soon please follow up.
Here one of my diorama handmade model tree present about vietnam war with temple ruin.

_GOTOTOP