_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
Tankette Vol 45/2
Sunray
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 147 posts
Armorama: 146 posts
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 - 06:41 AM UTC
Heads up! Guys,

The new Tankette magazine, issue Vol 45/2 is now safely deposited in Leicester for Neil. No doubt he will get them out to you all ASAP.

So, many thanks for your patience and watch out for the Postie.

Gary Williams
MAFVA President

Membership Secretary
Back Issues
Scribe
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 68 posts
Armorama: 65 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 07:25 AM UTC
Hi all
Well Tankette is now in the hands of TNT and UK members should receive their magazines by the weekend. The people outside of the UK should get theirs by the end of next week.

UPDATE
Tankette 45/3 is at the printers and it is hoped to be able to despatch it torwards the end of August. So if you are due to renew and do not want to miss an issue, resubscribe as soon as possible.

Tankette 45/4 is almost ready to go to the printers and I hope to have this issue in the post in September. This will hopefully get us back on track for the year.

So apologies for the delays this years, all are totally down to me, time to grovel for forgiveness.

All the best, happy modelling
Neil
Jasonbee71
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 686 posts
Armorama: 258 posts
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 - 02:58 AM UTC

Sadly I won't get hold of mine until September as my lost will stay at the post office until september when they decide to deliver it, oh the fun of living in tied accomodation, but hey ho, gives me something to look forward to........

Jason
 _GOTOTOP