_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
web page
dazzer
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 136 posts
Armorama: 132 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 10:26 AM UTC
ok i know this is not model related but it's to do with this site.I have been a member of this site for about 2 years now.And have submited a model of my own , answered a few questions etc .
But in the last 2/3 wks I have been encountering a problem with the site each time I look at a review or lastest post etc ,every time I come out of the page I'm looking at I get a page saying paged ended or something like that and I have too go back to the main start page where you have to chosse which site you want??
Any one else having this problem or is it just me.Is there an update for the site I am missing as this just a bit anyouying and is slowly keeping me away from the site as the same thing happens all the time logged in or not

GaryKato
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 3,694 posts
Armorama: 2,693 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:11 AM UTC
I have had no problems with the site. I use Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8. I just tried using Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and have had no problems with them.
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 10,889 posts
Armorama: 3,245 posts
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:36 AM UTC
Where are you entering the post or review/article/whatever from? The Latest Posts page? Have you applied one of the filters (using the "posts per site" drop down or the "this site" button)? Or have you progressed past page 2 of the latest posts?

If you answered "yes" to either of the last 2 questions you may be receiving a "Confirm Form Resubmission" page message (by the way, it does help to note the actual error message when asking for technical help), in which case simply refresh your page.
This post was removed.
 _GOTOTOP