_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
Various military modelling kits need a home
DaddysGirl
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 10:28 PM UTC
Hi

My dad sadly passed away last year and we need to find a good home for all his model kits he never got to make. There are 56 model kits in total with details below. I would guess they are between 10 and 25 years old as he wasn't able to make them for about the last 10 years, so some might be real finds for the expert who has it all and for others who need spare parts for their existing kits.

We have 56 kits in total including Italeri Crusader III (No 219), Italeri Puma Heavy Armoured Car Sd. Kfz. 234/2 (No. 202), Italeri Tiger (P) Elefant - German Tank Destroyer - Jagdpanzer (No. 211)and many more.

If anyone is interested in the details of all 56 items, they can be found on the following ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Various-military-modelling-kits-Aifix-Tamiya-Italeri-/200504346251?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_ModelKits_ModelKits_JN&hash=item2eaefd868b

At this stage we are looking for one lovely caring owner for the lot and are not interested in this stage in breaking up the collection. If we are not able to find a new owner this way we will consider other options, but would prefer not to.

We really hope someone out there will love and care for these and do my dad some justice for his life time collections. Built versions will follow once the unmade kits have found a new loving home.

Thank you

_GOTOTOP