_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Guntrucks!
Guntrucks of all nationalities and flavors.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Ace of Spaids
Armor135
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 335 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 09:10 AM UTC
Hey guys whats up?? Iam going to be building the new Hobby Fan guntruck conversion sometime soon and i decided that iam goin to turn it into one of the first guntrucks "Ace of Spaids" so heres a few question about it. Does anyone have any reference pics. i could use for this project,? i allready have hte Squadron book Guntrucks for a few pics but are there any more? What was the over all color of this guntruck? and what can I use for the name and the ace of spaids on the side of the guntruck??

thanks guys,
Mike
TreadHead
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 5,000 posts
Armorama: 2,868 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 09:49 AM UTC
Howdy Mike,

My first suggestion is to PM Gunnie about the specifics of ' Ace of Spades'. To be honest he is our resident GunTruck expert, and my modeling compadre'. Repost your request in the older thread entitled 'Guntruck, question for you' to ensure he responds. Believe me, you won't be sorry :-) .
Also, one of our membership (who I unfortunately haven't seen for awhile) who's handle is 'sas', has excellent source pics of the guntrucks in question. You should be able to find him in the 'Member List' that Jim, our fearless leader has so graciously provided us.
Hope that helps.

Tread
 _GOTOTOP